About North Mymms Notes
|Mike Allen in the early 1970s|
The pieces, which are produced in the pdf format, are designed to offer a short glimpse into the history of the parish, and are used, by Mike, in local displays and presentations.
All the pieces in this section have been edited and formatted to work on the web, and so will be slightly different from the originals produced by Mike.
Mike is responsible for the Images of North Mymms Collection, working with local historian and archivist, Peter Miller, to digitise photographs and documents about the history of North Mymms.
Mike is also one of the team of four behind the North Mymms History Project.
- The mass dial of North Mymms - NMN 1
- The medieval curios of North Mymms - NMN 4
- The history of Chuck's Bakery, Welham Green - NMN 5
- The Holloways of Welham Green - NMN 8
- Marshmoor WWI Prisoner of War Camp - NMN 12
- Booth tomb North Mymms parish church - NMN 13
- Fairview, 15 Station Road, Welham Green - NMN 15
- The Burns Family of North Mymms Park 1893-1997 - NMN 16
- Mason marks of St Mary's Church, North Mymms - NMN 17
- Vicars of St Mary's, North Mymms, since 1237 - NMN 18
- The Woodman, Water End - NMN 20
- The witch marks of St Mary's Church - NMN 22